Latest version of ALVILA Skills, a tool for rapid generation of graphical user interface, released on June 2011.
Installing ALVILA Skills
- Download Eclipse Modelling Tools distribution matching your operating system from http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/packages/eclipse-modeling-tools-includes-incubating-components/heliossr1. Only Helios SR1 release is supported at the moment.
- Unpack distribution (ZIP or TAR archive according to your operating system) and run Eclipse.
- Select Help -> Install New Software.
- Fill in the Skills update site URL http://www.alvila.org/skills/update-site/ and press Enter. ‘Skills’ and ‘Skills Source’ feature groups appear below. Select both and click Next.
- On the following page click Next again. A window with licenses review appears. Confirm that you accept the terms of the license agreement and Click Finish. After the installation is complete Eclipse usually requires restart.